onsdag den 12. november 2008

Traveling

Today i had made up my mind to bring R2-C4 home to my own flat, its starting to get so cold that its not fun to work outside with an astromech anymore...
God all these parts is almost taking up all the room in my car lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But didt take me more then 10 min to attach the 2 outer legs for the first time :) more then happy... almost a real astromech now !!! WOW
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 kommentarer:

The life of thomas sagde ...

Looking very impresive there ;)

Thomas

The life of thomas sagde ...

you'll have to get used to it taking up so much space. I drive and SUV and its packed when I have to take him anywhere...not even space for the GF, lol

Thomas

Holse sagde ...

GF !!! what is that !! lol (joking)
Aye i was pretty impress how much stuff/pieces i had collected the last 2 years... wow sure takes up some space

The life of thomas sagde ...

Yeah..I've been collecting for 2 artoo's this past year so I guess I gotta get back to working on the other one soon. Its about 50% done

Thomas